Business continuity planning
Our Risk Solutions team help clients’ position business continuity as an important issue at the very centre of their organisation.
Thankfully disasters are an extremely rare occurrence in the life of most businesses. However, the possibility of fire, major incident, terrorism, a pandemic or a natural disaster cannot be ignored. Contingencies to prevent or lessen the outcome of disasters are imperative for all businesses.
And that’s where our experienced Risk Solutions team can help. Our business continuity management programme helps clients to:
- Understand continuity and risk concepts
- Develop a business impact analysis
- Design continuity treatments
- Implement continuity treatments
- Test contingency
- Implement recovery systems
We can also:
- Deliver a gap analysis of your current programme
- Audit the robustness of a programme
- Advise on, develop and implement a programme
- Assist with IT disaster recovery plans
- Assist with emergency response procedures and evacuation plans
- Develop communication and media liaison strategies
Our methodology will ensure your business continuity programme addresses your business continuity risks.