Home: Careers at WSP
Careers at WSP
We've built an environment that offers our people great opportunities to develop their careers. It enables them to be valued for their technical knowledge, client development skills, project management and business management skills. And very importantly it's an environment in which they can have some fun.
In this part of our website you can get a flavour of what it's like to work for us across the world. You can also search for current vacancies through the Careers Site on the WSP Group website; we always want to hear from people who have something interesting and dynamic to add to our business.
We are very proud of the culture of our Environment & Energy business at WSP. Our people are passionate about what they do. They are innovative and inspiring in solving our client's issues and finding 'new ways' to do things quicker, more effectively, safer and more sustainably for our clients. And they are also sharing and respectful towards colleagues, clients and business associates.
So what do we look for in our people - what makes them right for our team? Critically, a good team will have a diverse mix of personalities and skills. But common stand-out characteristics in our teams will be people who are:
- Well connected - understand their subject matter and have lots of business contacts to benefit clients and colleagues alike
- Hugely supportive - a great source of friendship and encouragement
- Passionate about achieving - able to bring people with them
- Highly professional with clients - are valued by others and build lasting relationships
- Make you enjoy coming to work - inspire others, or are simply great people to spend some time in life with
- Trustworthy - do what they say, on time, on budget, and meet expectations
These are attributes that have made our teams and ultimately our business, a success.
Sounds good? We hope so, and we hope you will be inspired to work for us.