On the boardroom agenda, most organisations will now be discussing issues around environmental impact, climate change adaptation and sustainability.
Your business may have strategies and policies in place. There might be posters on the walls charting performance or advertising the next initiative. However, you might want reassurance that you are doing the right things, or quite simply, you might still be searching for a roadmap.
At WSP our worldwide team will be able to relate to your specific position and work collaboratively with you to shape, implement and track the most appropriate environmental or sustainability strategy for your business. An approach that will be embraced, give you clear market stand-out, and make a positive impact to your bottom line.
Explore this part of our website and we’ll explain:
- How to set policy and direction that is right for your business
- How to approach climate change adaptation for your business
- Assessing your impacts through footprinting studies
- Resource efficiency in respect of waste, water, carbon emissions
- Life-cycle impacts and ‘green’ product design opportunities
- Communication techniques to implement and manage change
- Achieving appropriate feedback and contribution from stakeholders
- How to engage and manage your supply chain to meet your objectives
- How to benchmark performance and audit against set objectives
- Capacity building for your people to ensure you deliver long-term
- How to make sure you are compliant
We also deliver knowledge management through highly visual and user-friendly Web 2.0 tools. These include e-learning initiatives, regulatory tracking and carbon and water calculators.