More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
Development & Planning
We have been working on the planning, construction and operation of buildings, developments and their surrounding environment since we formed our business within WSP. We have years of experience and an enviable track record.
So how can we help you?
- We can provide architectural acoustics design for buildings and developments
- We have geotechnical specialists to assess your earthworks
- We have leading sustainability experts who can incorporate all aspects of sustainability into your development
- We bring expertise in energy, renewables, waste, water, carbon and other environmental considerations
- We have trained ecologists who can assess, design and restore ecologically sensitive areas
- We have an established Environmental Planning team to guide you through the planning process, on all relevant issues across the world – from EIA’s to air quality to mine closure planning
We work with developers, architects, urban designers, masterplanners, corporations and governments. We work with them to integrate sustainability and best practice into every aspect of the built environment, whether on an individual building, a large regeneration scheme or to support future strategies for cities and regions.