In Australia, WSP works with many of the country’s largest listed, private and Government organisations on energy and environmental sustainability issues. At WSP, we are proud to be playing an active part in shaping a sustainable built and living environment for tomorrow.
Our local knowledge and expertise in this space, combined with our global experience working with regions facing similar issues, positions us well to provide our clients with practical and valuable solutions.
Our experts work with clients on responding to a diverse range of issues that relate to energy, climate change and sustainability. In Australia, our key focus areas are:
- assisting businesses gain greater insight to their energy use and carbon emissions
- reduce cost through energy efficiency and energy contracts
- help clients prepare for the carbon constrained economy that we are about to enter by looking at both business risks and market opportunities
Let’s give you an idea of where we can help:
- undertaking or developing strategies to improve your NABERS rating
- an energy audit to assist reduce the rapidly increasing energy costs
- undertaking a carbon footprint to enable you to understand what your risk is going to be when the Government puts a price on carbon
- understanding how you might compare to your competitors when a carbon price is added.
For an initial discussion on how WSP can help your business respond and prepare contact Tim Parker directly on +61 2 8925 6712 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the diverse range of services WSP offer relating to energy, sustainability and climate change.