E-learning solutions are well-suited to high volume training needs across large and geographically dispersed organisations.
Combining our specialist technical knowledge with our online expertise, WSP has built a strong reputation in the design and delivery of environmental, health and safety courseware for clients.
Our approach delivers learning material in a cost-effective and timely way. Just some of the benefits of e-learning over more traditional learning methods include:
- Saving time without reducing learning benefits
- Minimises travel costs
- Minimises time away from work
- Reaches employees in remote locations
- Provides consistent content delivery
- Can be customised to individual learners
- Ultimately, more cost effective
At WSP we have a number of online courses established for general use:
- Environmental, health and safety induction for staff and contractors
- Best practice use of environmental management systems
- Chemical safety
- Fire and emergency response
- Bloodborne pathogen
Although we have some established and widely used packages, we also regularly design dedicated online courses for clients. We’ll listen to your specific needs and understand how it will be used and the breadth of its availability. We’ll design simple to use, but interesting and engaging course material that reflects local laws, regulations and culture where appropriate.