More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
What we do
We work on a lot of things for many clients, but fundamentally we are a global consultancy providing advice on all aspects of environmental, energy, sustainability, climate change, and business risk issues.
Climate change is happening. And everybody expects to see companies responding, even in this time of global recession. Organisations today need to manage business risk. Deliver regulatory compliance. Understand how climate change will impact their business and how to respond. Create new market opportunities. And ensure internal practices meet desired standards.
It’s a lot to contend with but we are a consultancy with the breadth of specialist expertise to be able to work with you across your entire business on these issues. We can provide clear advice on day-to-day issues as well as helping you to shape your vision, devise strategies and address your areas of greatest impact. We will do more than help you manage your risks, we also focus on extracting commercial opportunities from the sustainability agenda.
Pick up the phone and speak to someone at WSP. We’re happy to have informal discussions. But let’s try to give you a flavour of what we do…
- We help to manage your risks, whether during due diligence, in health and safety, regulatory compliance or any other form of environmental or corporate risk
- We help to restore land through assessing and remediating contaminated land, to manage environmental liabilities and devise ecological rehabilitation strategies
- We devise strategies and responses to climate change that address supply-chains, operations, corporate footprints and the greening of products amongst other things
- We help organisations to manage resources such as energy, waste and water and control carbon and greenhouse gas emissions
- For property development we create sustainable infrastructures for energy, waste and water and we design ecological habitats, geotechnical solutions and acoustical standards