At WSP we are able to offer clients a fully web based application that will manage a wide range of information related to environmental and facility compliance.
We call this application, ERIMS - Electronic Records Information Management System.
ERIMS acts as a dynamic online repository. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, ERIMS provides application development and managed solutions for clients with large volumes of information and limited internal resources to manage it.
We scale the architecture of this system to meet the needs of our clients. It enables clients to apply the system worldwide in their business. They can capture and report on business critical information that affects regulatory compliance and strategic process management decisions. The key benefits include:
- Document archiving with search, reporting, tracking and reminder functionality
- Extensive tracking and viewing capabilities includes contacts, maps and documents
- Mapping functionality enables visual analysis of contaminated sites
- Full text search of any electronic document uploaded to the system
- Instant access to data that can be queried, reported and visualised using a web browser
- Multiple levels of security access
- No additional software needed
This trademarked Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted data management service is versatile and cost-effective. It will help you assess your operations and make more informed business decisions.
Our development team includes professionals with IT, geology, engineering, chemistry and environmental backgrounds. This skill base enables us to customise the platform to handle groundwater data and results of compliance auditing. It also enables clients to track compliance for large portfolios to assist with due diligence management and reporting.