Management Programmes & Systems
At WSP, our approach to management systems is to ensure they deliver real action at grass roots level in a business. We ensure they result in understanding and change, and they add real value to a business.
We support clients in developing, implementing, maintaining and optimising their systems and programmes. With RABQSA registered auditors we cover health and safety, and our teams also look at environmental, sustainability, social and ethical performance, and your adherence to all related regulatory compliance.
We appreciate that your clients and industry regulators increasingly view certified management systems as an essential indicator of good business management. At WSP we can help you establish appropriate systems to reflect the practices of your business, gain the internal buy-in, and achieve external standards where relevant, for example, ISO14001:2004, BS8555, OHSAS 18001 or EMAS.
How do we help?
We provide a systems gap analysis:
- An initial evaluation of the suitability of existing systems
- Pre-certification audits and support to internal audit programmes
- Optimization systems reviews
We provide detailed systems design:
- Risk identification and evaluation
- Compliance support
- Key performance indicator development and tracking tools
- Steering group facilitation
- Documentation development, including electronic platforms
- Strategy and governance structure advice
- Training and capacity building
- Supply chain management processes
- Integrated management systems design and implementation support
And we provide ongoing support for your systems:
- Internal and second party auditing and review
- Refresher training and coaching on successful implementation
- Secondment of experienced consultants to oversee implementation
WSP can also tailor the development of a data driven web-based information management system for your use.