More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
Energy Management & Resources
Responding to and preparing for climate change. Energy Management. Reducing emissions. Managing water. Minimising and reusing waste. These are all issues faced every day, whether you're a retailer, property developer, a manufacturer or an officed based organisation.
Business operations, products and services, supply chains and real estate commitments are all being redefined as a result. It's a lot to contend with. But we can help to demystify the issues and identify the material issues on which to focus.
Let's give you an idea of where we can help:
- Preparing climate change adaptation and mitigation plans
- Advising on the sustainable design of products and services, and helping you influence your supply-chains to account for climate change and resource constraints
- Minimising your energy demand and greenhouse gas emissions
- Utilising emissions trading schemes and offsets
- Designing sustainable infrastructures for energy, waste and water within buildings and larger developments
- Devising waste minimisation and reuse strategies
- Developing water footprints and appropriate action plans
- Understanding and complying with all the relevant legislation in this area
You can find out much more by reading through this area of our website.