More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
Question. Could shallow groundwater put your development at risk?
Question. Does your site have groundwater abstractions, springs and wetlands that need protecting?
Question. Is groundwater flow carrying pollution through your site?
Question. Does your site have water supply security risks?
We have an experienced team of hydrogeologists ready and willing to answer such questions. The team delivers a balance between practical and commercial business solutions and sustainability best practice, whilst ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations.
We provide a wide range of management and contaminant transport hydrogeology to support the control, supply and remediation of groundwater including:
- Hydrogeological and Hydro-ecological impact assessment
- Water Cycle Studies
- Construction water management
- Mine and quarry dewatering and restoration
- Foundation dewatering
- Tidal and saline impacts on groundwater
- Catchment management
- Wetland design, creation, protection and restoration
Groundwater Protection & Development
- Ground source heating and cooling schemes
- Groundwater supply, design & development
- Groundwater quality surveys
- Well condition surveys
- Groundwater modelling
- Artificial storage & recharge
Groundwater Pollution and Remediation
- Groundwater investigation and risk assessment
- Accident management planning
- Pollutant fate and transport modelling
- Remedial design and regulatory negotiations
- Product recovery and groundwater treatment
- Forensic hydrogeology and dye tracing