More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
Health & Safety Management
Good health & safety (H&S) management makes good business sense.
Reasonable and practical H&S management will raise standards, improve productivity, engage staff and enhance the sustainability of the bottom line.
At WSP, we have the capability to assist our clients with a fully integrated health and safety management programme. We understand the business imperatives and engage with stakeholders, either in a specific part of the world or division, or throughout our client's organisation.
Our global network of H&S practitioners work in local or inter-regional teams, sharing experience and providing consistent service and quality assured work products.
Some of the specific areas we cover include:
- Leadership, Strategy and Culture - helping leadership teams identify and manage key risks and facilitating cultural change that creates an environment for engagement and improved productivity.
- Management Systems - developed and audited by our teams to local and international standards.
- Operational OHS Risk Management - we deliver training, auditing and the development of systems and processes through to strategy development and implementation.
- Asset EHS Management - we assess hazardous materials, mould and fire risk, and our certified industrial hygienists and safety professionals work with other specialists to offer a total asset management solution.
- Construction Support - we provide contractor management and general H&S supervision of construction sites in accordance with regulations.
- Accident and Incident Investigations - we assemble specialist teams from around the world to meet the individual nature of each incident.
We also offer an outsourced health, safety and environmental compliance service to organisations. Our quality service helps organisations increase their governance, reduce risk and provide compliance while improving efficiency and sustainability. Our outsourced service is structured to our client's needs, whether that is an embedded team or one person for one day a week.
At WSP, we have experience across a variety of sectors; from finance to mining, and from retail to utilities. Our goal is to make our client's working life easier, contributing to a healthier workplace and enabling organisations to achieve tangible bottom line benefits.