More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
We understand that there are increasing responsibilities associated with accounting requirements, environmental legislation and corporate social responsibility. They are all putting greater pressure on companies to quantify, disclose and manage environmental liabilities associated with contaminated land. That's why our market leading services are designed to help businesses with exactly these issues.
We've been providing our clients with valuable consultancy in this area for years.
We simplify the management of the responsibilities and increasing understanding of the risks by:
- Auditing environmental information and provisions. This provides a management model that reduces uncertainty through assessments of the results, approaches, regulatory positions and, where valuable, fills information gaps.
- Estimating, tracking and managing environmental liabilities and related expenditures, using financial risk modelling. And we provide secure client access via our uniquely developed online management information tools. Find out more at www.erims.com.
- Establishing management programmes to minimise or transfer environmental liabilities.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports, reserve estimates, and environmental insurance submissions. WSP has over 20 years of experience working closely with insurance brokers to ensure our clients receive the best suited and best value insurance offerings.
- Developing programmes to manage the timing of remediation expenditures to conserve financial resources and balance cash flow. We do this whilst also meeting regulatory requirements.
We are keen to listen to your challenges, problems and issues and to work collaboratively with you.