More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
With a reputation for practical and innovative delivery, WSP is a market leader in designing online solutions for environmental and sustainability issues.
Our range of online products helps clients to:
- Plan and design for the future
- Measure their impacts
- Deliver e-learning
- Manage information
- Gain instant notification of issues
- Provide offshore data management
We have specialists across our business who can deliver knowledge, information and outputs for clients through customised web platforms. Our strength is combining that ability with the commercial, technical and scientific expertise we offer everyday in the fields of environmental, energy and sustainability.
It's a powerful combination. We've taken this approach because we recognise that clients require real-time access to a wide range of data and information from both internal and third party sources. This information is vital to keeping on top of their environmental and sustainability commitments, and the changing demands of the external market.
Our approach is to:
- Help clients define what information and data they require
- Understand how information and data flows in and out of the organisation
- Customise an approach for each client to define an online platform that encourages users to contribute and gain value from the systems
- Scope a delivery project, agree a budget and an implementation plan, and deliver the platform
- Provide support to ensure new tools are implemented with the right level of training, customisation and integration with existing systems
Our delivery of customised web platforms to support sustainability and environmental objectives is achieved at a significantly lower cost of ownership than most alternative business software.
Henry Okraglik, Global MD for WSP Digital, discusses the future of environmental consulting. By digitally automating surveys, field recordings and report preparation through the use of an app, productivity increases and more time is given to analysis and consultation.Read More.