In this section
Here’s some information to help you quickly understand our Environment & Energy business:
- We are a top 10 global environment, sustainability, energy and health & safety consultancy.
- We were established in 1995 within WSP Group plc.
- WSP Group is a global design engineering and management consultancy with 9,000 people worldwide operating from 200 locations.
- In 2010 WSP Group recorded total revenues of £707m.
- We are headquartered in London, and we have significant regional presence in North America, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Australasia.
- Our Environment & Energy business has experts advising clients on issues that range from site contamination and clean-up, to product stewardship, to the viability and environmental impact of new forms of energy, to industrial hygiene and process safety, to corporate sustainability strategy.
- Our clients include: Microsoft; Stanley Black & Decker; Seagate; Scottish & Southern Energy; Tiffany; and Vishay Intertechnology.
- Notable site work is at: The Shard, London; Pasminco Creek, New South Wales; Royal Seaport, Stockholm; and the Coast Guard HQ campus, Washington D.C.
- We designed an award winning Personal Allowance Carbon Tracking scheme used by our staff and clients as an employee engagement programme on personal carbon impacts.
- We were named Environmental Adviser of the Year by ‘Acquisitions Monthly’ publication in both 2011 and 2010.