Graduate or Consultant Landscape Architect
In response to consistent and growing demand from our clients we are seeking to establish and grow our landscape and visual assessment capability in Scotland, principally based from Edinburgh, to support our growing portfolio of renewable energy projects both in Scotland and wider afield.
We are seeking a Graduate or Consultant Lanscape Architect
We value enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and dynamic individuals with excellent communication skills who enjoy team and collaborative working and are seeking to take responsibility and develop their careers.
Other skills and qualities required are (relevant to the level of experience):
· Proven experience and strong technical capability gained within a professional consultancy;
· Good knowledge of relevant legislation, including Planning, Health & Safety, Contracts;
· Proven experience in impact assessment in particular renewable energy (wind, energy infrastructure etc), but also some experience of design including major urban design projects, master planning and environmental mitigation projects;
· Strong project management, time management and resourcing skills;
· Chartered Status;
· A commercial and practical understanding of business
· Public inquiry experience for the Team Leader.
· Business development and client development both regionally and nationally, including fee tendering, scoping and estimating.
A full driving licence is essential.
Opportunities for overseas travel, rapid career progression and a competitive remuneration / benefits package exist for the right applicants.