Question. Could shallow groundwater put your development at risk?
Question. Does your site have groundwater abstractions, springs and wetlands that need protecting?
Question. Is groundwater flow carrying pollution through your site?
Question. Does your site have water supply security risks?
We have an team of dedicated hydrogeologists ready to answer these types of questions. The team delivers a balance between practical and commercial business solutions and sustainability best practice, whilst ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations.
We provide a wide range of water resource and contaminant hydrogeology services to support the control, supply and remediation of groundwater including:
- Hydrogeological and hydro-ecological impact assessment
- Water cycle studies
- Construction water management
- Mine and quarry dewatering & restoration
- Foundation dewatering
- Tidal and saline impacts on groundwater
- Stormwater management
Groundwater Protection and Development
- Ground source heating and cooling schemes
- Groundwater supply, design and development
- Groundwater quality surveys
- Advanced site diagnostics
- Well condition surveys
- Groundwater modelling
- Artificial storage and recharge
Groundwater Pollution and Remediation
- Groundwater investigation and risk assessment
- Accident management planning
- Pollutant fate and transport modelling
- Remedial design and regulatory negotiations
- Product recovery and groundwater treatment
- Forensic hydrogeology and dye tracing