At WSP we have many leading experts commentating online on environmental issues, engineering design, sustainability and climate change impacts.
Links to some of these blogs, forums and Twitter accounts are shown below so you can follow, respond, comment and question.
- Follow activity from across WSP Environment & Energy through our Twitter account.
- Follow David Symons, one of our global sustainability leaders, for insights on the latest thinking as well as updates on regulatory changes across Europe.
- Get the Tweets of our online sustainability and web based solutions experts at WSP Digital.
- You can follow WSP Environment & Energy on our LinkedIn page where you can follow our news, connect with our people, search our vacancies and find out more about our services.
- Matt Burns writes and speaks regularly in the USA on new innovative remediation techniques, connect with him via LinkedIn.
- We have just launched our Environment & Energy YouTube channel, you can subscribe to that here. It contains a video on the opportunities in and challenges of the shale gas market, and a feature on the strategies to employ to achieve successful permits and planning applications.
- Our global Sustainability & Energy team have launched a dedicated blog which you can view and subscribe to here. Recent posts cover topics including; inspired sustainability leadership; outcomes for business from the UN's Rio+20 Summit, and integrating sustainability into strategy...
- And check out what Josh Whitney from our US team has to say in his personal and professional life blog which includes views on organisational approaches to sustainability.