Sustainability & Energy expertise
In North America, our Sustainability & Energy team help our clients formulate and deliver robust strategies that shape their approach to the sustainability agenda, and respond to new legislation and the measurement and reduction of GHG emissions.
We work with national and international organizations, many of whom are Fortune 500 listed. We understand the regulatory environment and the evolving demands of customers and stakeholders. As a consequence, our advice is based on:
- Recognizing that financial success is core to a sustainability strategy
- The agenda is creating new competitive markets
- Transition is essential to move from operational efficiencies to top line growth
- Quick wins are essential, but 'game changing' innovation is also crucial
- New partnerships may be required to align needs of different stakeholders
- Transparency and accountability are key to corporate reputation
Our team of specialists provide advice in 4 key areas. Each link below provides access to more detailed information:
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy - including program implementation and reporting
- Greenhouse Gas Management Services - including emissions inventories, management and reporting
- Product Stewardship & Supply Chain Management Services - including LCAs, compliance audits and advice on implementing software reporting tools
- Sustainable Energy Infrastructure Services - including energy resource assessments, technology assessments and feasibility studies
We help our clients report, comply, extract value and innovate. And where appropriate, we help them achieve transformational change in their business in their approach to the sustainability agenda.
Our reputation is built on a commercial and pragmatic approach, combining operational strategy and technical delivery.
For more information please contact:
T: +1 720 974 0250 ext 305