More sector information will be added to this area of our site soon.
Globally we help our clients identify, manage and minimise corporate risk in respect of sustainability and energy related issues.
What are these issues and risks? It’s difficult to qualify them all, because they will vary across our client base which includes heavy industrial organisations, hi-tech industry, blue-chip corporates, and even public authorities who need to understand their exposure to risk. But here is a selection of some of the risks that we can help you understand, measure, manage and minimise as part of your wider sustainability programme:
- Environmental impacts
- Health and safety procedures and commitments
- Compliance with a range of environmental, health and safety, sustainability and climate change legislation
- Sustainability practices
- Energy efficiency and carbon emissions
- Social responsibility
- Ethical trading and buying policies
We have a very talented global team capable of helping you with different aspects in the management of all these risks.
- We’ll help you establish a rigorous process to identify and measure your level of exposure to different risks
- We’ll look at a business continuity programme
- We’ll help you decide which risks require the greatest level of attention
- We’ll devise management systems and processes
- Critically, we’ll help you implement these systems, encourage adoption through behavioural change, and measure the results
The really clever part is that we can devise an easy to use interpretive web platform that enables you to measure performance against your corporate risks, and provides business critical management information so you can respond rapidly and effectively if a risk escalates.
What Rexam plc say
“Your team provided us with balanced, business focused support in a timely and cost effective manner, to help us implement cultural change in the way we manage our EHS programmes.”
Group Risk Manager, Rexam plc