Our natural environment is changing and as a result we are seeing more areas of both drought and flooding, as well as risks of water contamination. Water is a precious natural resource that requires careful management. And that’s an issue that governments, developers, corporations and manufacturers alike are facing.
In collaboration with colleagues across WSP Group, we have a breadth of expertise that enables us to help you with the challenges that water use is presenting to your organisation, no matter what they are…
- Do you need a strategy to mitigate the risk of flooding on your development?
- Do you need to reduce the level of embedded water use in your production process?
- Do you need to improve water efficiency in your region, company or building?
- Do you need to identify the constraints that water could pose to your development?
- Do you need to mitigate the impact of your development on surrounding natural water resources and aquatic life?
- Do you need to determine your water footprint?
- Do you need to identify the most commercial and sustainable water supply options?
- Are you trying to test for and remediate potentially contaminated groundwater?
- Do you need to develop a water treatment and drainage system?
Our team includes hydrologists, hydro-geologists, hydraulic specialists, technology experts, ecologists, engineers, planners and project managers.
We have developed water resource and waste water treatment strategies for new developments. We have conducted water quality appraisals and impact assessments to aid planning applications. We have produced groundwater models to aid planning. We have devised corporate water efficiency strategies. We have helped manufacturers to reduce water use in the production processes and we have even helped all domestic households in Australia to improve water efficiency through an online tool.
So we believe we have the appropriate experience and technical understanding to develop a commercial and pragmatic solution that is right for you.