Energy Metering & Monitoring
We have a fully web-enabled Energy Bureau service to help any company, anywhere and everywhere in the world, to accurately and easily measure their energy consumption.
This service gives users a clear view of consumption across their business. And this drives energy reduction programmes, informs compliance activities and delivers substantial cost savings.
In short, our Energy Bureau automatically captures your energy metering and consumption data. But we can take it so much further.
- We remotely collect all of your data, which is available for you to see via a web browser, and enables you to even compare one day with another
- We monitor this consumption to help set targets and monitor performance against them
- We automatically send alerts (via email) to key individuals when abnormalities occur
- We use the data for emissions reporting, to help with compliance and emissions trading schemes
- We forecast your energy use and emissions outputs
- We validate your energy bills to ensure you are not over-paying
- And we can analyse your tariff and help with your utility tenders to ensure you get the most cost-effective package
How does it work? We install remote data logging and autonomous communication devices, together with the use of the existing data connections on half-hourly electricity meters. You are then connected to our web systems and data is instantly collected. This feeds the analysis, reporting and forecasting that follows.
Your staff can have full or reduced access to the system through a standard web browser.
To discuss how our Energy Bureau can help your business, let’s talk:
T. +44 (0)161 886 2626