Airport carbon Accreditation Verifier Webinar
Airport Carbon Accreditation Verifier Training Webinar
Friday 21st September, 9am BST, €300
We are pleased to let you know that a first training session for Airport Carbon Accreditation verifiers has been arranged for Friday 21 September 2012, beginning 09.00 am BST. The session will last up to an hour and a half, including discussion.
The training will provide you with a greater understanding of the overall Airport Carbon Accreditation Programme, including;
- The roles of the verifier, programme Administrator and airport operator in the verification process.
- An explanation of the verification principles, requirements and output for each of the four different programme levels and the verification process.
- A summary of the qualifications needed to act as a verifier for the programme.
At the end of this session you will;
- Have an initial grasp of the basic verifier requirements and the programme guidance material and associated administrative requirements.
- Have the basis to prepare a cost-effective bid for an airport requesting your services and to carry out the work cost-efficiently.
- Be listed as a trained verifier on the Airport Carbon Accreditation programme website.
Upon registering for this training course we will email you the latest version of the programme guidance and any associated materials, as well as a copy of the presentation that will be given during the training.
Also, please note that whilst at present participation in this Webinar is voluntary, from January 2013 participation in such verifier training will be a requirement for all new verifiers.