We are a market leader in Sweden for environmental consulting. We have a team of around 200 people in over 10 offices stretching the full length of the country which means we have a strong understanding of both local and national issues.
In particular the focus of our advice covers environmental issues connected to civil building and civil development. In short our key areas of expertise include:
- Environmental management
- Building physics
- Integrated technical and environmental property due diligence
- Contaminated land and groundwater analysis
- Energy management
- Renewable energy
- Corporate services and compliance with EU regulations
- Energy performance contracting management
Our clients are from both the private and public sector. They include organisations operating in the real estate, communication, industry and energy sectors, and we work with a number of international real estate investors and risk capital companies.
Our team in Sweden has vast experience and is renowned for innovation. Below are just a few examples of the depth of their expertise:
- Virtual reality modelling to establish acoustic design
- Feasibility studies for the development of wind farms
- Hydro-geological modelling for tunnels and groundwater analysis
- GIS applications for environmental monitoring within the property sector
- Environmental liability management contracting
This knowledge and experience has made our Swedish team hugely valuable in many of our international projects. Renowned for being at the forefront of environmental and sustainability thinking, our team are able to bring their expertise to many projects for clients across the world.
Our team in Sweden is part of WSP and GENIVAR’s overall 2,000 strong business specialising in property, industry, transportation and infrastructure projects. Read more about this business here.
Our acousticians are measuring noise emissions from new commuter and double-decker trains with results presented at a leading conference in Shanghai. Read the full story.
Our conceptual design for energy efficient living won an award in 2005. We are now developing the concept for other types of property. Find out more.