We are proud to have some of Germany’s most renowned corporations as our clients. Our broad expertise enables us to work with investors, financial institutions, developers, governments and industrial organisations, no matter how large or small. We work with them to understand how climate change and environmental issues are impacting their business operations. They can then choose whether to use an individual service area or a range of our services as part of a managed integrated solution.
Our commercially focused innovative approach ensures a flexible and rapid service delivery for our clients on environment related business issues. Based across Europe, Africa, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia, our project teams include internationally renowned thought leaders.
Our core services
Our teams manages the delivery of the full range of our global services, taking full advantage of the global best practice offered by our office network.
Our areas of expertise include:
Environment Health & Safety:
- Transaction Advisory Services (EHS, technical and integrated due diligence (buy-side and sell-side) and post-merger advisory) for startegic as well as financial investors in relation to both commercial/industrial and property targets and portfolios;
- Corporate EHS advisory services and compliance;
- Environmental, Health & Safety and Social Risk Assessments;
- Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy Management systems;
- Product sustainability, product stewardship, and supply chain (including life-cycle assessments and waste); and
- Building contaminants (e.g. Asbestos).
- Our efforts in Germany, particularly in our transaction advisory services, made a considerable contribution to WSP receiving the prestigious “Environmental Advisor of the Year” award in three out of the past five years.
Land Restoration and Ground Engineering:
- Historical research and exploration of contaminated and potentially contaminated sites;
- Geological and hydro-geological investigations;
- Hazard assessments, risk evaluations, detailed investigations source- pathway- receptor;
- Remediation investigations, option reviews and feasibility studies;
- Decommissioning and remediation planning;
- Monitoring, verification of remediation success, and follow-up support;
- Data management;
- Waste treatment and waste management topics;
- Expert consultancy support, third opinion support; and
- Project Management.