Across China, we are helping our clients put together strategies to enable them to manage risk, enhance management systems and make sustainable improvements in their business operations. We are at the forefront of shaping sustainable futures for our clients, and where appropriate, we draw on our global network of world class experts to contribute to projects and enhance the value we deliver to our clients.
Our broad range of expertise enables us to work with property developers, architects, planners, government authorities, global blue-chip and national organisations.
We deliver corporate work across a range of sectors including hi-tech, manufacturing, property, automotive, bio-tech, healthcare, chemical and pharmaceuticals.
We keep our clients ahead of the market by providing leading-edge thinking and sustainability advice, combined with a deep understanding of local conditions and capabilities in our fields of expertise. Our clients expect clear, practical and incisive advice from us and we have built our team to deliver on those expectations, regardless of discipline.
For detailed information on all our services please visit our global service page. Our clients can choose to use an individual service or a range of our services as part of a managed integrated solution.
Specifically in China our core reputation has been built around the delivery of:
- Due diligence
- Corporate EHS compliance and system development
- Compliance and regulatory services, including permitting support
- Industrial hygiene, safety and risk management
- Corporate social responsibility services
- Supply chain management and auditing
- Leadership, behaviour and culture change advice and training
- REACH services
- Green building certification
- Sustainable masterplanning and climate change services
- Sustainable building services including LEED co-ordination
- Energy and carbon management
- Soil, groundwater and remediation consultancy