We offer an extensive range of services that enables us to work with our clients across their entire operations and through all stages of the project lifecycle.
Our expertise ranges from the development of high level environmental and sustainability policy, integrating energy, waste and water strategies into development masterplans, to remediating contaminated land. It also includes integrating sustainability into global supply-chain and procurement activities and helping companies to stay ahead of the rising tide of environmental compliance requirements and ‘greening their products’.
You can get a lot more information on our services on our global services page, but let’s give you a little more detail here.
- We have one of Europe’s biggest and most established Soil & Groundwater, Remediation and Geotechnical teams.
- And we were the first company outside the US to complete an environmental liability transfer deal at a site on Merseyside.
- We have one of the biggest teams of dedicated energy, carbon, waste and climate change experts. Our work on the low carbon strategy for a net-zero carbon development in Sussex won an industry award in 2010; and we also act for utilities, property investors and industrial manufacturers on a range of energy related matters.
- We have an extensive environmental and architectural acoustics team who have worked on many prestigious projects including The Shard in London.
- We have an established environmental planning team which includes specialists in all facets of planning, ecology and sustainability, and helped achieve successful planning permission for East Float at Wirral Waters.
- Our risk management team provides integrated health, safety and environmental support to the built environment including the development of plans to support decommissioning and demolition as well as hazardous materials assessments.
- And our corporate services team work on all areas of corporate environmental management, including CSR strategies, carbon reduction programmes, ethical and sustainable purchasing, green product strategies and regulatory compliance…amongst other things.
We’re a diverse business. We bring deep technical expertise and combine this with the latest thinking and a commercial and pragmatic approach.