We deliver a comprehensive range of environmental, sustainability, health & safety and energy management services to our clients.
We work with leading domestic and multi-national organisations across all sectors, most notably heavy industry, automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas, mining and natural resources, ICT, pharmaceutical, finance, real estate and legal.
We work with organisations of all sizes and we have deep experience working with all levels of Government.
How can we help?
We talk with clients to understand their challenges, opportunities and drivers and design programs to address those issues. We have expertise across many areas, including:
- Land Restoration & Ground Engineering – we manage the liability associated with legacy land contamination issues by delivering solutions for compliant, well performing assets with lower life-cycle costs and higher end values. We deliver projects of all shapes and sizes, from examining bacteria on contaminated sites, to developing and implementing remediation plans, to designing foundations for tall towers, tunnels, roads and homes. Contact email@example.com.
- EHS Strategy, Management & Risk – we help business manage risks, through due diligence, health and safety, regulatory compliance, environmental management systems or any other form of environmental or corporate risk management. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Solutions – we provide online and mobile software solutions to help clients comply with their environmental obligations, achieve a more sustainable future and meet community expectations. See our dedicated website for WSP Digital or contact email@example.com.
- Sustainability & Energy – we help clients respond to the changing agenda, provide integrated expertise that shapes corporate strategies and informs design, investment and asset management decisions. We help our clients gain competitive edge in their markets and take a pragmatic view of the carbon issues that affect a business, its asset management and its supply chain. Click here to find out more or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning & Ecosystem Protection – we investigate and assess the full suite of environmental impacts associated with projects, assist clients with permitting and approvals, undertake air quality assessments and ecosystem restoration, consider the biodiversity present on a site and provide solutions on how to prevent, mitigate and manage the ecological risks associated with land-use change. We also provide strategic advice and project management services on property assets and portfolios. Contact email@example.com.
In 2011, WSP took a 50% stake in TWP Australia to form TWSP Pty Ltd. This venture offers a full suite of services spanning the entire project lifecycle and mining value chain – from due diligence reviews, feasibility studies and front-end engineering to project delivery.