Our specialist project management team, WSP Fitzwalter, help clients add value to ‘distressed’ property assets and rehabilitate complex brownfield sites.
It’s a team that includes specialist civil and environmental project managers and town planners. All qualified and with industry backgrounds that bring practical and real world experience. Their expertise, primarily delivered in Australasia, is a great example of the diversity we can offer our clients.
As experienced project managers, our team act as a principal representative for clients on the development, management and future use of property. Their aim is to maximise returns from property assets and identify opportunities to add value and minimise costs.
Fitzwalter Group is a business we acquired in Australia in 2007. Now re-named WSP Fitzwalter, the team will project manage:
- Environmental planning and development works
- Environmental management
- Civil works (remediation, infrastructure etc.)
- Building demolition, decommissioning management and construction, and maintenance
Within these fields, our project management skills are applied to:
- Decommissioning and site disposal
- Preparation of consultant/contractor briefs
- Management of the documentation of scope of works
- Tendering of work and tender evaluation
- Engagement of consultants/contractors
- Supervision of on-site works with regard to construction tasks and OHS&R and environmental legislation
- Contract administration incorporating progress payments and defect liability periods
- Program management of the works to critical milestone dates
As you would expect of specialist project managers, we provide detailed project plans, outlining the scope, budget, program, stakeholders, risks, consultation strategies, key performance indicators and reporting procedures.
Our work is helping clients achieve development approvals and facilitating the sale of assets to increase cash flow or enable the removal of environmental obligations from the balance sheet.