REACH is widely regarded as the most complex piece of legislation introduced by the EU and affects organisations at every point of a production chain, from chemical manufacturers to distributors to organisations assembling products from component parts.
Our REACH team has a wealth of experience of working with international chemical companies, national chemical industry associations and indeed companies of all sizes with complex supply chains.
Our interdisciplinary team includes toxicologists, eco-toxicologists, industrial hygienists and experts in human health and environmental risk assessment. We have registration specialists who have had experience in the successful submission of 2010 dossiers, notification of new substances regulations (NONS), handling complex projects, and managing Substance Information Exchange Forum (SIEFs) and Consortia.
We advise companies on their REACH obligations and ensure they are REACH compliant. We offer confidential industrial advocacy support, evaluation and management of product liability issues, and technical due diligence.
We provide confidential REACH registration and related services including:
- Provision of testing and registration strategies including data gap analysis, read across, exposure based waiving, testing proposals (Annex IX and X) and Klimisch evaluation.
- Preparation of IUCLID 5 dossiers including Robust Study Summaries (RSS) and submission to ECHA.
- Providing a comprehensive consortium and SIEF management service by using REACH specific software
- Preparation of Chemical Safety Report including DNEL/PNEC calculations, PBT vPvB assessments, human and environmental risk assessments
- Supply chain communication including checking and updating of safety data sheets and preparation of the extended safety data sheet (ESDs).
- Classification and labelling of chemicals (CLP and DSD)
Only Representative services:
We act as Only Representative (OR) and Third Party Representatives for non EU based suppliers. Through our confidential service we assure compliance and remove the administrative burden of REACH. In doing so we may also help to reduce supply chain management costs. Find out more about our Only Representative service here.
REACH for Biomedical Company
We are working with US firm, Beckman Coulter Instruments (BCI), a biomedical company, to assess the business risks that REACH will pose. Our report included timeframes for when these risks might occur, an understanding of the amount of time and the costing associated with REACH compliance, and a plan of action to ensure compliance.
Contact Doug – email@example.com