Online Risk Tracking
A transparent demonstration of effective risk management practices is critical to any large organisation.
At WSP we have developed an online risk register which helps organisations to track key business risks and the implementation of mitigation strategies. This is especially relevant around occupational health, safety and environmental risks.
Our online risk tracking tool will help you establish accountability for managing risks and provides you with an easy way to demonstrate effective risk management practices.
Our Risk Management specialists have developed a model that focuses on 9 core standards of risk management, and these factors sit within our easy to use online risk register.
The package enables you to:
- Track accidents and incidents
- Ensure emergency response and action plans are available to everyone across multi-sites
- Host information on hazardous materials
- Provide organisational hierarchy-based security and audit logging
- Receive email reminders and escalation notifications
- Integrate with Google Maps for live pin-point addresses and aerial views
- Access e-learning capabilities for induction and certification tracking
- Receive customised reporting
Governmental authorities and blue-chip organisations are all taking advantage of this smart, secure and easy to use web-based risk management service. The platform we have designed offers multiple security levels, easy to read dashboards and online rich-text editing facilities.
Oracle manages risks online
Our online risk management platform powers the global database of emergency response and action plans for Oracle Corporation’s offices, sites and buildings. We have developed a platform that gives Oracle staff a user-friendly online interface to access emergency planning details globally. It includes in-built Google Maps to pin-point address locations, plus details of emergency meeting places, fire equipment etc. Contact Genevieve – email@example.com