We have a well respected team of experts experienced in managing all types and scales of site investigations to profile soil and groundwater contaminants. And they are approachable and commercially aware.
We provide clients with conclusive outputs, which meet client objectives and regulatory requirements. We use both traditional and innovative site investigation techniques to characterise contaminants and ground conditions. These techniques include, but are not limited to:
- Mapping services and utilities
- Topographic and ordnance surveys
- Core recovery, light cable percussive and rotary drilling
- Trial pitting
- Geophysical and magnetometer surveys
- Monitoring well installations
- Aquifer testing
- Microbial and isotope analysis
- Window sampling and dynamic probing
- Cone penetrometer testing
- Infiltration tests and other in-situ permeability tests
- In situ subgrade strength tests (CBR)
We take Health & Safety very seriously…
When dealing with derelict or industrial sites, landfills, radiological or nuclear contamination, unexploded ordinance, chemical plants or other areas of contamination, safety must come first. Our robust health and safety measures ensure the smooth completion of the project, the protection of samples and equipment, and of course the protection of our clients, any third parties on site, and our own staff. We take health and safety very seriously and are delighted to have won awards recognising our efforts.