Site Waste Management Plans
The construction and operational phases of a development will create a lot of waste which has to be managed in a sustainable way. We have designed and implemented hundreds of site waste management plans and so have lots of ideas on how to effectively manage the waste from your site, and at any point in the resource chain.
Our waste strategies will address:
- The reduction, re-use, recycling and recovery of construction and operational wastes
- The potential waste arisings during all phases of the development, based on suitable benchmark data
- Opportunities to minimise landfilling in line with Government and local policy
- Opportunities for waste segregation and the transfer of waste to community waste facilities and municipal sites
- The identification of suitable waste and recycling receptacles for storage
- The identification of suitable and adequate storage space for receptacles
- Opportunities for the minimisation and segregation of commercial and residual waste streams
- The requirement for a flexible waste mitigation strategy that can adapt to future recycling markets and new legislation
- Investigation of the potential for suitable waste treatment technologies on-site
The waste strategy we design for you will set out the opportunities (and/or requirements) for implementing waste mitigation measures for the potential impacts arising during each and every phase of the development. This ensures your activities will be consistent with both Government and local authority waste policies and targets, as well as any objectives and standards you may have set yourself. From our waste strategies, detailed Site Waste Management Plans can then be created.
UK Site Plans
All projects over £300,000 in value in the UK must have a Site Waste Management Plan to deal with the waste from construction. We have experts available to help. Speak to Georgina Baker on +44 (0)16 1886 2558 or email@example.com.