We are proud of our achievements. Here’s a quick glance at just a few of them.
- Winner of the Environmental Adviser of the Year 2011 Award
We are delighted to have been awarded Acquisition Monthly’s prestigious Environmental Advisor of the Year for the third time in 5 years. The award recognised our innovative approach, depth of sector knowledge and breadth of service. Read more…
- Winner of Three Industry Awards 2011
We are honored to receive the Gold Award in the Consulting & Engineering: Climate Change Practice category from the Climate Change Business Journal® (CCBJ) as well as an Industry Leadership award and a Project Merit award from the Environmental Business Journal® (EBJ). Read more…
- Winner at Washington Business Journal’s ‘Green Business Awards’ 2010
PACT, our personal carbon trading scheme, brings a great end to the year, Award 2010 at the Washington Business Journals Green Business Awards, supported by the Greater Washington Board of Trade.
- Green Champions Award 2010 from The Green Business Award
Building on a very successful year for awards, our personal carbon trading scheme, PACT, has won us the Green Champion award in the employees category. These prestigious awards celebrate excellence in green practice, strategy and products.
- SAB Environmental Journalist Award 2010
Sean Doel, a Technical Director based in our Cape Town office, has won this leading environmental journalism award for his role as editor for the Simply Green magazine, a lifestyle magazine dedicated to sustainable living.
- Sustainable Housing Award 2010 for the UK Graylingwell Park development
The project team for Graylingwell Park, one of the UK’s first net-zero carbon developments, won the ‘Sustainable larger social housing project of the year’ award at the Sustainable Housing Awards in London. We are delighted to be part of the project team having developed the net-zero carbon strategy.
- European Managing Partners Forum ‘Innovation in Practice’ Award 2010
We were delighted that our personal carbon trading scheme, PACT, was recognised by the prestigious association for professional firms and won the Innovation in Practice award despite tough competition from other respected firms.
- UK CoreNet ‘Innovation & Sustainability Award’ 2010
Our ground-breaking Personal Allowance Carbon Trading scheme (PACT) won the 2010 Innovation & Sustainability Award at CoreNet’s annual Chapter Awards in July. Find out more…
- BITC 2010 Big Tick Award for Climate Change: Re-accreditation
After winning the prestigious BITC Big Tick Award for Climate Change in 2009, we’re delighted to have retained our Big Tick status in 2010 by demonstrating our positive impacts in tackling climate change. Read on to find out how…
- Winner of the Environmental Adviser of the Year 2010 Award
WSP won the highly competitive Acquisitions Monthly Environmental Adviser of the Year 2010 award, recognising the value delivered through the breadth of specialist expertise across our global business. Find out more…
- Green Award Winner : Property Advisor of the Year 2009
Green Awards reward excellence in sustainable development. And we were voted as leaders in the field of green property advice by UK property leaders and the Estates Gazette readership. Find out what made our entry stand out…
- Winner of the BITC 2009 Big Tick Award for Climate Change
The Big Tick is a difficult but prestigious award to win. Judges comments included…”The initiatives…appear impressively scalable as well as transformational.” Find out more about why we won…
- Winner of ‘Sustainable Consultant of the Year 2008’ award
Commenting on our win one of the judges had this to say; ‘Not content to follow the pack, WSP has proved itself a sustainability pioneer and is pushing the boundaries in everything from technological innovation to staff management. They are changing attitudes to sustainability everywhere from Helsinki to Sydney’.
- Barclays ‘Green Leaders in Business Award 2008’ recognised WSP
We were delighted to be one of the final 12 companies recognised as leading the green revolution and preserving our environment through sustainable processes, products and services. Read more.
- Winner of two European Professional Services awards
We won two awardsat a leading European professional services forum. One recognised our innovative Active Transferproduct that helps organisations manage environmental liabilities. The other recognised our UK Energy Performance Certification campaign during which we educated hundreds in the market on their obligations and approaches.
- Winner of Australia’s DuPont award for leading environmental advice
We received our award for our sustainable services and were commended for “driving sustainable outcomes through innovative online solutions.” DuPont were impressed with products such as the product orientated environmental compliance tool, a water footprint calculator, and a tool to help designers create greener products. Watch a video clip to find out more.
- Proud Sponsor of the Gold IRA Rollover Informational Website – Mineweb.net – Precious Metals IRA Rollover. The have years of expertise in giving advice to people looking fro alternative investments like gold&silver investing. They take great pride in their comprehensive gold IRA companies review – read more here. They have partnered up with Regal Assets as this is the best gold IRA company in the industry – read their review here. If you are looking for information on the rollover process you can read more here.
- Finalist in the ‘Green Business Awards’ 2009
ENDS report recognised WSP Environment & Energy in their 2009 awards under the category of ‘Green Services’ . We were judged on our success in delivering helping clients to better manage and reuce their own environmental and carbon footprints. Of course, that included the work we have been doing with BiTC, the pro-bono Charity workwe have been providing and our innovative Personal Carbon Tracking Scheme.
WSP won the highly competitive Acquisitions Monthly Environmental Adviser of the Year 2010 award, recognising the value delivered through the breadth of specialist expertise across our global business with WSP.
And of course some amazing things have been achieved whilst working with our clients’ on their projects. Such as our work on the worlds first zero-carbon zero-waste car-free city. See our’Success through clients’page.