It’s our job to know what technologies and waste management services and approaches work. It’s also our job to understand the associated costs, benefits and limitations. We know what is proven and ‘bankable’. And we understand emerging techniques and technologies as we have specialists all around the world.
We have all the right experience to assist you in your waste procurement activities, whether you are procuring suitable waste technologies or exploring best value waste service contracts.
We can help:
- Funders and investors seeking technical and financial due diligence support
- Developers and waste companies seeking support in understanding technology options and applicable risks
- New entrants to the market seeking commercial and technical information
- Local authorities seeking to gain a better understanding of technologies and technological risks
- All those involved in the procurement of waste and resource management services
Our approach recognises commercial realities and practical limitations, and this ensures we cater to political, financial, legislative or time-scale concerns, and can assess technologies against Best Available Technology (BAT) standards. This approach, combined with our technical expertise, ensures we identify the best and most appropriate options for you.
Breadth of expertise
Our specialists have backgrounds in central government departments and agencies, local authorities, the private sector, technology suppliers, waste companies, and funders. And we have relationships with legal and financial advisors. It doesn’t stop there – within WSP we also have access to experts who can advise on funding, planning and implementation, building construction, permitting, emissions modelling and mitigating traffic flow impacts.