…In our expertise, locations and services:
We offer an unparalleled depth and breadth to our services and the ability to deliver cohesive support across all areas of our client’s business. And this depth of expertise, location and service enables us to deliver projects from concept right through to implementation. For a flavour of what we do, read on:
- We support in all aspects of EH&S Strategy, management & risk assessments, including due diligence auditing and risk and compliance.
- Our land restoration and ground engineering experts specialise in sustainable land remediation, contaminated land and geotechnical and ground engineering.
- We have a diverse mix of environmental specialists, with expertise ranging from planning and ecosystem protection to acoustics (including environmental noise and building acoustics).
- We advise on climate change and sustainability strategy, including strategy and policy development.
- We have energy management & building physics experts advising on energy and emissions management, building physics & design, property asset management and low carbon building design.
- And we have a strong digital capability too, having recently developed a number of online tools to assist with web-based environmental information management.
If you would like more information on any of our services, take a look at our ‘Expertise’ pages here.
… And we’re diverse in our project experience
We have enviable track record, working on some of the world’s most exciting projects, for clients across all sectors and geographies. Here’s just a snapshot of some of our recent projects:
Environmental due diligence for Barclays Global Investors
Working for Barclays Global Investors and another private equity firm, we supported on a transaction targeting a global manufacturer of automotive systems and components. We reviewed documents in a virtual data room for over 100 sites in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, and, utilising expertise from colleagues all over the world, delivered a concise environmental report within an extremely rapid turnaround.
Climate change strategy for Transnet, South Africa
We’re developing a climate change strategy for Transnet, South Africa’s largest freight logistics operation. We fought strong competition to win this project by connecting our most experienced climate change experts from the US, UK and South Africa. Our work includes a range of strategies to help Transnet reduce their Group’s carbon footprint and implement their climate change strategy.
Major excavation for US Coast Guard’s Washington HQ
Our US team is providing environmental support during the $435m construction of a new headquarters for the US Coast Guard in Washington D.C. Site preparation involves the excavation of 1million cubic yards of material, including 250,000 cubic yards of ash and contaminated soil. We have investigated historical ash-fill and contaminated soil on the construction site, and developed procedures to manage the ash and contaminated soil during excavation. We’ve also conducted health and safety training for the workers that will be exposed to ash and contaminated soil.
Carbon Disclosure Project 2010
The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is the largest database of primary corporate climate change information in the world. In 2010, we assisted a number of our key clients, including Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, to dramatically improve their performance. Each of these organisations achieved 2nd and 3rd equal positions in the financial sector category respectively. In 2010, we were also appointed as US consultancy partner to the CDP, and are now referenced as an approved US partner to help reporting organisations measure and manage their GHG emissions.
For a more in-depth look at our portfolio, visit our ‘Track Record’ pages.