WSP Environment & Energy – Australia
We specialise in contaminated land and remediation, sustainability, environmental, energy and health and safety issues. Working with organisations of all shapes and sizes across most sectors, WSP and GENIVAR’s Environment & Energy business is:
- cleaning the legacy of the past by helping our clients manage their environmental liabilities
- dealing with today in providing a diverse range of support, from environmental management and energy reduction
- preparing for the future by advising on climate change strategy, clean energy technologies and exploring digital solutions
Drawing on a team of 14,500 experts globally, our Australian team has the breadth of specialist capability to work with you across your entire business.
We can provide clear advice on day-to-day issues as well as helping you to shape your vision, devise strategies and address your areas of greatest impact.
We do more than simply help you manage your risks. We focus on extracting commercial opportunities from the environmental and sustainability agenda.
We work with organisations of all sizes, both on an international level and at a domestic level, and we have deep experience working with all levels of Government.
We take a collaborative approach with our clients. We look beyond simply mitigating risk to understand the business objectives of our clients and create solutions that deliver competitive edge and commercial opportunities.
We are not afraid to challenge and innovate. You will find our culture is one of pride, passion, support and integrity, and we hope you will find us a great business to work with, or for.
How can we help?
We talk with clients to understand their challenges, opportunities and drivers and design programs to address those issues. Our core areas of expertise are:
- Land Restoration & Ground Engineering
- EHS Strategy, Management & Risk
- Digital Solutions
- Sustainability & Energy
- Planning & Ecosystem Protection