WSP Group plc is a global design, engineering and management consultancy, recognised the world over for our expertise in the built and natural environment. Established in the 1970’s we have 9,000 staff worldwide, working in 200 offices across 35 countries.
We can offer very specialist expertise or a completely integrated service bringing knowledge and experience together from across our Group to deliver results seamlessly in one location or many locations. Our business is structured around:
- Property: Comprehensive, international delivery of structural, mechanical and electrical engineering building design services. We cover a wide range of sectors and facilities and minimise environmental impacts and maximise benefits for clients and communities.
- Transport & Infrastructure: Strengths lie in planning, analysing, designing and managing projects in aviation, bridges, highways, intelligent traffic systems, marine and rail. We advise on sustainable long-term transportation strategies and over the life cycle of major projects.
- Environment & Energy: Identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks for organisations and public bodies around the world in respect of the environment, sustainability, energy and health & safety agenda. Our approach is to help our clients achieve competitive edge in their markets.
- Management & Industrial: We provide a range of management consultancy services to public and private sector clients in fields such as health, education, aviation, infrastruture, security, retail, project finance and international development. We also deliver specialist advice on industrial process engineering.
At WSP we pride ourselves on being outstanding; having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service and advice. And through this we aim to create sustainable built and natural environments for the future.
A taster of what WSP is involved in:
- Iconic projects such as the Freedom Tower in New York, The Shard in London and the Zayed National Museum in Abu Dhabi.
- Ambitious infrastructure such as taking solar energy from the Kalahari desert, to high speed rail travel through the centre of London.
- Regenerating World War II hangars on Hawaii’s Pearl Harbour into a state-of-the-art sustainable research centre, and re-generating sites in London for 2012 and the Royal Seaport in Stockholm.
- Pioneering new technologies including carbon-eating concrete, biogas from waste and building information management that delivers unrivalled insight into future-proofing building engineering design.
For more on WSP Group visit: www.wspgroup.com